- When, Who & How
- What we do
- All In A Day
- Field Trips >
- Cabbing Room (Old Club Rooms - Burnie) >
- Cabbing Room (New Club Rooms - Highclere)
- Faceting Room (Old Club Rooms - Burnie) >
- Moving to New Club Rooms Highclere
- Moving from the Old Club Rooms (Old Catholic School)
- Photos from Current Club Site >
- Photos from Original Club Site >
- Club Outings
- Clubs History
The Club Opening Day.
Our opening day was held at our club rooms on the 17th November 2012. It was a very successful event with many members of the public coming to visit, amongst these we were fortunate to meet some people very interested in the art of lapidary who returned and became new members to our club.
We also enjoyed the company of several of our older members from previous years as well as current members who had not visited our club since our move.
We were very honoured to have the Mayor of Burnie Mr Steve Kons there to officially open our club.